Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm an uninteresting son of a gun.

Don'tcha think?

So I haven't updated like I said I was going to. Sue me... It's not that I can't think of any goofy story to tell, because I have oodles and oodles of them. A plethora, if you will, of stories. But for some odd reason, the couple of hours a day I spend sitting at the computer, writing wacky stories for the six people that actually view my blog, (is there even six???) just doesn't appeal to me very much.

Sure, not every blog can be a super popular blog where I get thirty to fourty-five posts per entry, and everyone loves me and all the ladies want to have my children. Would be nice though, I think. As I type this, it's gotten the ol' wood burning inside my brain, and I think I've come up with a way to get some much needed attention for my little slice of paradise...

Now wrap your minds around this... You know those people who stand outside of Wal-Mart and like, drug stores and crap ringing a bell, trying to collect money for the Red Cross... Or is it the Salvation Army??? Whatever, you know who I'm talking about. ANYWAY, my plan is to get one of those signs that people wear outside of stores as they walk around handing out flyers and coupons to whatever business hired them. And what I'll do is stake out the places where the bell ringers are, and with my trusty sign, coupled with their vigorous ringing of the bell, I will hand out flyers with my blog's address printed on them!

That should drum up SOME traffic... Don't you think?

Photos coming when I get my camera fixed, and enough money for a few hundred flyers...

4 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be quite intersting, Karl. Keep updating so I have something to read when I am bored.

That's all I have to say. Thanks

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOGA!

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Karl. And a couple hundred flyers will only cost you $2-$4, depending on whether or not you use color. I say GIVE'R. Anything to make you update more. You are my light and inspiration.

<3 <3 sour29 aka Jason

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karl,

UPDATE. I'm bored and need something interesting to read. grr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home