Wednesday, November 09, 2005

George Strait /slash/ A Fight To The Death???

Cuz All My Ex's Live In Texas...

So far tonight, in the thirty three minutes I've been at the computer, I've listened to George Strait's "All My Ex's" a total of fifteen times. Or at least I'm pretty sure it's been fifteen. And with each listen, it keeps getting better and better! I mean, it's not like I've listened to it, then put another song on, then went back. It's been non-stop George Strait MADNESS!!!! It's so cool being me. I think I just may be the only twenty-three year old man on the planet that likes this song. Which is cool. And if I'm not, don't tell me! Ignorance is BLISS! Ya hurrd?

Or, and I forgot to tell you guys... Two days ago, I got into a fight with a MANTIS. Yeah, it was right above my doorway and it freaked me out when I was sweeping off the front steps. So I swatted it down with my broom, and I proceeded to swat the ever living crap out of it! And wouldn't ya know, those things are TOUGH! It took the first one, and then tried to get up, but I think I broke it's legs, so it couldn't get all the way up. So I hit it again, thinking that it had about all it could take. But no! This Mantis kept trying to get up! It must have been on PCP or something, because I hit it four times with a broom. I'm talking like, swinging the broom over my head and slamming it into it's carcass. It stopped moving, so I figured that it was dead, and continued on with my sweeping.

Once that was done, I had to tell my mom that I totally killed the crap out of a Mantis. She told me that they were an endangered species. My initial reaction was panic. I didn't know these things were endangered! Soon after, disbelief set in, and I questioned her. I said, "Yeah right!" Then she told me to ask my step father. He said no, but my jackolantern shirtted brother said that they were. That's two to one. Even though my brother is a bit of a dullard, I took his word for it. So then I started to feel pretty good. I killed an endangered species... "Stupid thing shouldn't have endangered me by hiding up by the doorframe!" I exclaimed in the back yard. Mother wanted to see the Mantis' body on the steps, so I took her to where it was...

And when we went to where the battle took place, it wasn't there... The Mantis... The DEAD Mantis... Was gone...

I look forward to our next battle...

3 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when insects get on PCP and try to start shit.

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I"m disappointed in you for killing and endangered species. You should be like...beheaded for that or something.


Death To the Mantis Killer!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home