Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Just a thought /slash/ About comments.

I wish I had a friend who drank turpentine… Just so I could know what it was like to know someone who drinks turpentine. Then I could try it and I could know what it’s like to drink turpentine. I bet it probably tastes like, well, probably bad, with a little mixture of pee, and some kind of unnamed chemical. It’d probably end up tasting like death though, because that’d probably be the end result of drinking it. But it sure would make for the best six and a half minutes of my life, or at least that last six and a half minutes.


You can now post whenever you want, and you don't have to have an account here to do it.

So feel free to comment until your heart stops!

4 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your insane bud.

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree.

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, please don't drink turpentine.

I'm done.

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard turpentine tastes like Kool-aid. You should taste it for yourself and tell me about it later.

Mylu/la

 

Post a Comment

<< Home