Friday, September 22, 2006

In the light of uncertainty...

I become creative!

Yeah, so I decided to record a half-written song I wrote a little ways back. Kind of a protest song-ish type of thing. So I named it as such. You can check it out here if you like.

I've noticed something about my songs when I write them. I found a reccurring theme about them. They're all about apathy. Although, like my buddy JD always says, "write about what ya know." Or something to that effect... I can't remember quite exactly how he said it, but that's the jist of it. And boy, oh boy, do I know about some apathy! And I watch the news too. So that kind got in there a bit. I think I should add more to it, and I probably will. But I haven't recorded music in so long, that I just felt obligated to put something up there, ya know?

But you should definitely check it out. And if you're reading this and I don't know you, and you have myspace, you should send me a friend request! I never turn anyone down, unless you're... Well, nobody... I don't think I've turned one down yet! Anyway. Later on peoples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home