Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm addicted to Nirvana, AGAIN.

Tripping.

So lately, I haven't been able to stop listening to Nirvana. It's great! It brings me back to a time in life when things were simpler, back to 8th grade. Back to when I was on top of the world. Man, I miss those times. Part of me wishes that I could re-live them, but most of me doesn't, and is glad that things went the way they did. I started playing music back then in a band called The Backseat Drivers with Arron and Jason. Our first gig was at our Middle School's Variety show. We played About A Girl, and Something In The Way. It was such a cool time. Back when the music room at DRHS was where music was made, not where we played cheesy orchestral renditions of classic Queen songs.

I don't know what's up with it, but I'm lovin' it, and I had to write it down somewhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home