Saturday, May 06, 2006

...Two Months Later

Work blows. But the money is good, so that's why I stick around.


So it's been a while, hasn't it? Not that anyone reads this, but it's still nice to think so. I've officially been working my ass off lately, bulldozing. How wild is that? I know how to run heavy machinery! Though the downside to that, is that I haven't got time to do anything after work. I get up at 5am every day to drive an hour and a half to be in time for work. Then I work all day long, get off at 6pm (5pm on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday though.) then make the long drive back home in time for a shower, food, the occassional game of Battlefield 2 or GTA: San Andreas, and sleep. It's a bit of a raw deal for me, one who likes to lounge around and play guitar. But the money is good, so I stick around to work it.

I've been playing a lot of Cat Stevens songs lately. They're really fun to play, and Cat is an amazing musician. And yesterday, while sick with the flu, I decided to cover "Where Do The Children Play." It's on the Myspace page right now, so CHECK IT OUT. Don't forget to leave a sweet comment or two. Anywho, I'm going to go crawl up into a ball and sleep now, maybe. I don't know. Take it easy cats and kittens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home