Thursday, April 19, 2012

Here's what I don't get...

Why people who hates bands that switch up their sound hate AC/DC.

You know the types... "Uhh, their old stuff is better than their new stuff!" Well guess what, jack! AC/DC has played the same album for FOURTY SOME ODD YEARS!

You like Highway to Hell? I've got news for you! EVERY AC/DC album is Highway to Hell!

And I mean this as no disrespect to the Gods that are AC/DC. I can't think of a better rock and roll band to have a good ol' fashioned party to. For that matter I can't think of a better rock and roll band for any occassion. Parties, Sporting events, Wedding receptions, funerals. I could go on forever, but you get the picture.

It is dated, yet timeless. Classic, yet current. And most of all, righteously kick ass.

Listen to the intro to Dirty Deeds good and loud and tell me you don't want to fight somebody, or at least feel your inner swagger come up like 20 points.



Exactly.

Next time you walk to the fridge, you will walk with a swagger.

You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home